The Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Assignment: Transcend Insights
Location: San Diego or Campbell, CA
Transcend Insights®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc., is redefining how population health is managed, measured and implemented by providing The Platform for Population Wellness. Our HealthLogix™ technology platform and unified solution suite helps health systems care teams and patients transition from episodic to proactive care for long-term wellness. By providing solutions and insights that support a more proactive, person-centric approach to care, we are powering a better care experience, giving people the freedom to make confident decisions, and helping to empower care teams, not tools, to improve the health and long-term wellness of populations.
Transcend Insights offers world-class support and resources to provide a professional and enjoyable working environment.
Summary of Duties & Job Description
• Bachelor’s Degree or above (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or any related field)
• 5+ years of experience in Web UI development in a Unix environment
• Linux experience (medium to advanced)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with the NodeJS
• Experience with Java and RESTful web services
• Experience with WebPack and Gulp
• Continuous integration experience (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with ES6 and TypeScript
• Familiarity with Healthcare (FHIR), Clinical or Financial industry
• Experience with agile development practices
• Familiarity with git
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Primary Location: US-CA-San Diego
Other Locations: US-CA-Campbell
Work Environment Type: Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate the request.