The Senior Infrastructure Architect designs and develops IT infrastructure architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Senior Infrastructure Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Infrastructure Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new IT infrastructure products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
• 6+ years of technical infrastructure experience, or 8 years’ experience and 2+ years of project leadership experience
• Technical knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting Windows server in a large scale environment
• Technical knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting Windows Clustering in a large scale environment
• Technical knowledge and experience with VMware and/or Microsoft virtual environments in a large scale environment
• Thorough understanding of DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP Networking
• Working knowledge on how different storage technologies work (Fiber SAN Storage and Network Attached Storage)
• Experience integrating new technologies with existing technologies
• Experience implementing technologies with enterprise-wide impact
• Technical knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) in a large scale environment
• Technical knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) in a large scale environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact email@example.com to validate the request.